Tesco Ireland Limited was set up on Friday the 6th of April 1962. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 23 other Irish companies between them; 9 of which are now closed. Tesco Ireland Limited has 1 shareholder.
Tesco.ie - online shopping; bringing the supermarket to you.Home shopping for less with Tesco.ie. Everything you will find in the supermarket and much more. Every Little Helps.
- Company Name:Tesco Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:59 Years
- Company Number:19542
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 1850744844
- Principal Activity:[52.11] Retail Sale in Non-Specialized Stores with Food, Beverages or Tobacco Predominating
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Gresham House,
Dun Laoghaire Co. Dublin,
Dun Laoghaire, Dublin
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Financial Statement Certificate||4||25/10/2021||14/12/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||-||25/10/2021||14/12/2021||Coming|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||13/09/2021||02/12/2021|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||1||13/09/2021||02/12/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||2||23/08/2021||09/11/2021|