Bbam Aviation Services Limited was set up on Thursday the 29th of October 2009. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company has 6 directors who have also been the directors of 326 other Irish companies between them; 112 of which are now closed. Bbam Aviation Services Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:21/12/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:14/12/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Bbam Aviation Services Limited
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:476880
- Company Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 231 1900
- Principal Activity:[71.23] Renting of Air Transport Equipment
- May Trade As:Bbam Aviation Services Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:West Pier,
Co. Dublin A96 N6t7,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||3||30/06/2022||08/08/2022|
|Form B77 - Authorisation/Revocation of an Electronic Filing Agent||2||17/05/2022||29/06/2022|
|Financial Statement Certificate||1||30/09/2021||14/12/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||30/09/2021||14/12/2021|