Sustainable Seafood Ireland (Ssi) Limited was set up on Monday the 25th of November 2013. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 11 other Irish companies; 4 of which are now closed. Sustainable Seafood Ireland (Ssi) Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:11/06/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:08/06/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Sustainable Seafood Ireland (Ssi) Limited
- Time in Business:8 Years
- Company Number:535781
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[51.38] Wholesale of Other Food, Including Fish, Crustaceans and Molluscs
- May Trade As:Sustainable Seafood Ireland Ssi Ltd
- Registered Address:Sustainable Seafoods Ireland (Ssi) Limited,
Unit 9 Willsborough Business Centre,
Willsborough Industrial Estate Clonshaugh Business & Technology Park Dublin 17,
Dublin 17, Dublin, D17 T854
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||30/09/2020||08/06/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||30/09/2019||29/10/2019|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||23/04/2019||19/06/2019|