Starting Small Standing Tall Limited was set up on Wednesday the 24th of November 2004. Their current partial address is Limerick, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 3 other Irish companies between them. Starting Small Standing Tall Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:09/02/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:03/02/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Starting Small Standing Tall Limited
- Time in Business:16 Years
- Company Number:394138
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)61 437 333
- Principal Activity:[85.32] Social Work Activities Without Accommodation
- May Trade As:Starting Small Standing Tall Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Crossagalla Industrial Estate,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||30/09/2020||03/02/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2019||29/10/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2018||26/10/2018|
|Certificate - Form C1 - Charge Created by a Company Incorporated in the State||1||03/10/2006||12/10/2006|