St. Mel's Brewing Company Limited was set up on Thursday the 31st of January 2013. Their current address is Longford, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Eoin Tynan and Liam Hanlon have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. St. Mel's Brewing Company Limited has 9 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:12/07/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:19/06/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/07/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:St. Mel's Brewing Company Limited
- Time in Business:5 Years
- Company Number:523151
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[15.96] Manufacture of Beer
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:Unit 4 Longford Community Enterprise Centre,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||19/06/2017||19/06/2017|
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||4||20/10/2016||11/11/2016|