Spicefield Limited was set up on Monday the 10th of December 1990. Their current partial address is Limerick, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 33 other Irish companies between them; 10 of which are now closed. According to our records, Spicefield Limited has had a judgment registered against it. Spicefield Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Company Name:Spicefield Limited
- Time in Business:30 Years
- Company Number:167552
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMALForm E8 (Notice of Appointment of Receiver) per S436 CA 2014 has been filed with the CRO in respect of part or all of the property of the company, which property may or may not be beneficially owned by the company. Please refer to the relevant E8 Form(s) for further information.
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Spicefield Ltd
- Registered Address:2nd Floor Park Manor,
Upper Mallow Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against Spicefield Limited.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! Form E9: Receiver`s Abstract||9||23/11/2019||29/03/2021|
|NEW! Form E9: Receiver`s Abstract||9||23/05/2020||29/03/2021|
|NEW! Form E9: Receiver`s Abstract||9||23/11/2020||29/03/2021|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||10||23/05/2019||10/07/2019|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||6||23/11/2018||31/05/2019|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||6||23/11/2017||18/01/2019|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||6||23/05/2018||18/01/2019|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||4||23/05/2017||18/01/2019|
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER||4||24/11/2016||30/11/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||13||27/11/2015||18/12/2015|