Spencer Dock Convention Centre Dublin (No.2) Designated Activity Company was set up on Wednesday the 26th of April 2006. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company has 8 directors who have also been the directors of 20 other Irish companies between them. Spencer Dock Convention Centre Dublin (No.2) Designated Activity Company has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 5 other companies.
- Company Name:Spencer Dock Convention Centre Dublin (No.2) Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:17 Years
- Company Number:419130
- Company Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 8560000
- Principal Activity:[70.11] Development and Selling of Real Estate
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:The Convention Centre Dublin,
Wall Quay North Dublin 1.,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||8||30/09/2023||20/11/2023|
|NEW! FINANCIAL STATEMENT||16||30/09/2023||20/11/2023|
|NEW! Financial Statement Certificate||1||30/09/2023||20/11/2023|
|NEW! Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||30/09/2023||20/11/2023|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||3||01/11/2022||13/11/2023|