Spencer Dock Convention Centre Dublin (No.2) Designated Activity Company was set up on Wednesday the 26th of April 2006. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company has 8 directors who have also been the directors of 44 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Spencer Dock Convention Centre Dublin (No.2) Designated Activity Company has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 3 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:16/12/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:15/11/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:28/11/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Spencer Dock Convention Centre Dublin (No.2) Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:16 Years
- Company Number:419130
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[70.11] Development and Selling of Real Estate
- May Trade As:
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:The Convention Centre Dublin,
Wall Quay North Dublin 1.,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||6||30/09/2021||15/11/2021|
|Financial Statement Certificate||1||30/09/2021||15/11/2021|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||8||30/09/2021||15/11/2021|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||1||02/09/2021||22/09/2021|