Axa Insurance Designated Activity Company was set up on Wednesday the 12th of October 1988. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company has 8 directors who have also been the directors of 19 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Axa Insurance Designated Activity Company has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 6 other companies.
AXA Insurance - Car, Home, Van & Farm Insurance QuotesGreat cover and quality service from AXA - Call us on 1890 24 7 365 - Visit your local Branch - Choose online now!
- Company Name:Axa Insurance Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:32 Years
- Company Number:136155
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 1 6620890
- Principal Activity: ? [66.XX] Insurance and Pension Funding, Except Compulsory Social Security
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Wolfe Tone House,
Wolfe Tone Street,
Dublin 1, Dublin, D01hp90
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||12/02/2021||09/04/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||2||01/04/2021||09/04/2021|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||1||12/02/2021||09/04/2021|
|Form G1 Special Resolution - General||3||01/12/2020||23/02/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||30/09/2020||20/10/2020|