Skergill Limited was set up on Friday the 7th of November 1986. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 14 other Irish companies between them; 12 of which are now closed. Skergill Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 9 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:04/05/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:21/04/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Skergill Limited
- Time in Business:34 Years
- Company Number:118041
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Skergill Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:C/O Chris Van Der Lee & Associates,
9-10 Eustace Street Dublin 2,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||21/04/2020||21/04/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2019||29/10/2019|
“I met Mr. Peter Macdonald in Nov. 2011 at my hometown, Guangzhou China when one of the world's largest foreign trading fairs takes place every year near my home. By chance, I encountered Mr. Peter and his staff inside a Chinese traditional boutique where natural cosmetics & Chinese old handicrafts displayed with splendid historical ambience. He is a very warm-hearted, knowledgeable and modest person who makes me enlightened and delightful to have spoken with. What a pleasure to recall it. :),,