Sim Local (Ireland) Limited was set up on Thursday the 23rd of September 2010. Their current address is Co. Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Audrey Sheridan, Dermot Berkery and Killian Whelan have been the director of 46 other Irish companies between them; 15 of which are now closed. Sim Local (Ireland) Limited has 10 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:24/05/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:20/04/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:30/11/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:23/03/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Sim Local (Ireland) Limited
- Time in Business:7 Years
- Company Number:489368
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)86 337 2459
- Principal Activity:[93.05] Other Service Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Suite 28/29 Beacon Court Mall,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|C1A NOTICE OF CHG BY A CO INC. IN THE STATE||4||31/07/2017||31/07/2017|
|C1B CONFIRMATION OF CHG BY A CO INC. IN THE STATE||3||01/08/2017||31/07/2017|
|G1Q CHANGE OF NAME SPECIAL RESOLUTION||2||19/05/2017||23/05/2017|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||26||19/05/2017||23/05/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||16||23/03/2017||20/04/2017|