Shipyard Technology Ventures Limited was set up on Thursday the 10th of May 2018. Their current partial address is Co. Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 15 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. Shipyard Technology Ventures Limited has 6 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 85 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:30/01/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:22/12/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Shipyard Technology Ventures Limited
- Time in Business:2 Years
- Company Number:626442
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:Shipyard Technology Ventures Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:93 George's Street Upper,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||3||02/07/2020||07/07/2020|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||02/07/2020||07/07/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||30/09/2019||22/12/2019|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||22/08/2019||26/08/2019|
|CERTIFICATE - A1 NEW COMPANY INCORPORATION||1||10/05/2018||27/04/2018|