Shannon Microcoil Limited was set up on Friday the 4th of January 2008. Their current partial address is Limerick, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Shannon Microcoil Limited has 5 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:22/06/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:21/08/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Shannon Microcoil Limited
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:451323
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)61 311 666
- Principal Activity:[27.35] Other First Processing of Iron and Steel N.E.C.; Production of Non-Ecsc20) Ferro-Alloys
- May Trade As:Shannon Microcoil Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Crossagalla Industrial Estate,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||9||08/05/2020||13/05/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||21/08/2019||21/08/2019|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||11/10/2018||16/10/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2018||11/10/2018|