Seven Wonders Limited was set up on Friday the 5th of October 2001. Their current address is Co. Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors John Walsh and Billy Walsh have been the director of 4 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Seven Wonders Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:13/10/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/09/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Seven Wonders Limited
- Time in Business:16 Years
- Company Number:348673
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 672 0212
- Principal Activity:[52.11] Retail Sale in Non-Specialized Stores with Food, Beverages or Tobacco Predominating
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:256 Seapark,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||27/09/2017||27/09/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||21/09/2016||21/09/2016|
“Good company to deal with, never had a problem with payment. They seem to gone through a challenging period around 2006 to 2010, but always paid in full. Supplying to them for over 8 years.,,