Richard Duggan and Sons, Limited was set up on Friday the 8th of May 1925. Their current partial address is Kilkenny, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 8 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Richard Duggan and Sons, Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Company Name:Richard Duggan and Sons, Limited
- Time in Business:97 Years
- Company Number:7379
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)56 772 2016
- Principal Activity:[52.48] Other Retail Sale in Specialized Stores
- May Trade As:Richard Duggan & Sons Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:The Monster House,
Co. Kilkenny, Kilkenny, R95kd56
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||30/09/2021||22/11/2021|
|Section 430 statement||1||18/03/2021||31/03/2021|
|Form E9: Receiver`s Abstract||3||18/03/2021||31/03/2021|
|Form E11: Notice of cessation by receiver||2||18/03/2021||31/03/2021|
|Form E9: Receiver`s Abstract||3||23/02/2021||25/02/2021|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||4||23/08/2020||25/08/2020|
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER||10||24/02/2020||11/03/2020|
|B21 STATUTORY DECLARATION PURSUANT TO S. 60||1||26/06/2003||26/06/2003|
|B21 STATUTORY DECLARATION PURSUANT TO S. 60||2||30/08/2000|