Duggan Steel (Irl) Limited was set up on Wednesday the 14th of January 1976. Their current partial address is Kilkenny, and the company status is Normal. The company has 6 directors who have also been the directors of 16 other Irish companies between them; 12 of which are now closed. Duggan Steel (Irl) Limited has 4 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:14/05/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/04/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Duggan Steel (Irl) Limited
- Time in Business:42 Years
- Company Number:53853
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)56 772 2485
- Principal Activity:[51.13] Agents Involved in the Sale of Timber and Building Materials
- May Trade As:Duggan Steel Irl Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Dublin Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION - SR ALTERATION TO CONSTITUTION||5||21/06/2018||21/06/2018|
|VOLUNTARY REVISION OF DEFECTIVE FIN. STATEMENTS||43||30/09/2017||27/04/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||16||30/09/2017||25/10/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||30/06/2015||29/07/2015|