Transfermate Limited was set up on Tuesday the 17th of November 2009. Their current partial address is Kilkenny, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 36 other Irish companies between them; 10 of which are now closed. Transfermate Limited has 3 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 14 other companies.
Tax refund, Tax return, Tax rebate. Taxback.comTaxback.com provides personal & corporate tax solutions. We will help you claim tax refunds and file tax returns. Get your tax back today!
- Company Name:Transfermate Limited
- Time in Business:11 Years
- Company Number:477669
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 1 8871999
- Principal Activity:[65.23] Other Financial Intermediation N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Transfermate Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Taxback.Com,
Ida Business & Technology Park Ring Road,
Co. Kilkenny, Kilkenny, R95etn5, Ireland
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B5 - Return of Allotments||4||02/12/2020||17/12/2020|
|Form B7 - Notice of Consolidation, Division, Conversion||2||02/12/2020||17/12/2020|
|Form G1 Special Resolution - General||4||02/12/2020||17/12/2020|
|C6 MEMO OF SATISFACTION OF A CHARGE-FULL||2||14/10/2020||21/10/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||30/09/2019||13/03/2020|