Quote Devil Limited was set up on Friday the 24th of November 2006. The current status is Normal. Quote Devil Limited has 8 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 7 other companies.
Insurance Brokers Ireland - Compare Insurance Quotes OnlineAs low-cost Insurance Brokers, Quote Devil offers the best home & motor comparison quotes online. Get quick quotations using our forms, or call us on 01 2541300!
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:25/02/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:17/02/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:24/11/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Quote Devil Limited
- Time in Business:14 Years
- Company Number:430291
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 1 9696233
- Principal Activity:[66.03] Non-Life Insurance
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Pembroke House,
22 - 23 Pembroke Street Upper,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||6||24/11/2020||17/02/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||24/11/2019||20/12/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||24/11/2018||02/01/2019|
|Certificate - NEW COMPANY WITH MEMO & ARTS WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||24/11/2006||16/11/2006|
“I recently was disappointed to receive a high renewal quote from Quote Devil and went elsewhere. I had to ask for a no claims bonus letter a few weeks later and found them more than helpful and professional in dealing with Me even though I had dropped them as My insurer. A person called Chris Lillis emailed and followed up twice on My query and sent same with total good manners. Thank You and I shall return. John,,