Primeline Logistics Unlimited Company was set up on Wednesday the 20th of October 1999. Their current address is Co. Meath, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Fran Geoghegan, Robert Mc Crohan, Tim Cummins and Dan Geoghegan have been the director of 37 other Irish companies between them; 19 of which are now closed. Primeline Logistics Unlimited Company has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 2 other companies.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Primeline Logistics Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:18 Years
- Company Number:313922
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 835 3000
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit 3 Ashbourne Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||30/01/2018||30/01/2018|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||6||02/08/2017||21/08/2017|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||10||02/08/2017||18/08/2017|
|B1B REPLACEMENT A/R||22||31/03/2017||01/08/2017|