Height For Hire Limited was set up on Monday the 29th of February 1988. Their current partial address is Meath, and the company status is Normal. The company has 6 directors who have also been the directors of 61 other Irish companies between them; 28 of which are now closed. Height For Hire Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
Nationwide Experts in Machine Access Platform Hire & Sales Height for HireHeight for Hire offers a wide range of powered access platforms for working at height across Europe including scissor and boom lifts.Access platforms, platform hire, platform sales, powered access, access hire, mounted access, work platforms
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:02/12/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/10/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:14/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Height For Hire Limited
- Time in Business:32 Years
- Company Number:129608
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 1 6914008
- Principal Activity:[29.XX] Manufacture of Machinery and Equipment N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Ashbourne Business Centre,
Ashbourne Co. Meath,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|SECTION 357 NOTICE||6||14/09/2020||27/10/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||16||14/09/2020||27/10/2020|
|Certificate - Form C1 - Charge Created by a Company Incorporated in the State||1||18/12/2019||20/12/2019|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||5||18/12/2019||20/12/2019|