Ashbourne Visitor Centre Limited was set up on Thursday the 13th of September 2007. Their current address is Co. Meath, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Rosamond Coyle, Raymond Coyle and Timothy Cremen have been the director of 55 other Irish companies between them; 21 of which are now closed. Ashbourne Visitor Centre Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:20/12/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Ashbourne Visitor Centre Limited
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:446151
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 835 1999
- Principal Activity:[63.30] Activities of Travel Agencies and Tour Operators; Tourist Assistance Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Kilbrew,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2017||28/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2017||28/10/2017|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||4||30/09/2017||28/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||29/08/2016||29/08/2016|