Paul Fay Bookmakers Limited was set up on Friday the 30th of November 2007. Their current partial address is Dublin 4, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Paul Fay Bookmakers Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:26/05/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:11/05/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/08/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Paul Fay Bookmakers Limited
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:450010
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)43 668 6250
- Principal Activity:[92.71] Gambling and Betting Activities
- May Trade As:Paul Fay Bookmakers Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Jpa Brenson Lawlor House,
Argyle Square, Morehampton Road,
Donnybrook, Dublin 4
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||28/02/2018||19/07/2018|
|B77 AUTHORISE AGENT||4||28/02/2018||19/07/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||11/05/2017||11/05/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||30/11/2007||28/11/2007|