Parkchester Limited was set up on Saturday the 28th of June 1997. Their current address is Limerick, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Mary Carroll and Patrick Carroll have been the director of 16 other Irish companies between them; 11 of which are now closed. Parkchester Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 11 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:22/05/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:09/04/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/03/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Parkchester Limited
- Time in Business:21 Years
- Company Number:268181
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)61 444 200
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit 5 the Riverfront,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/03/2018||09/04/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/03/2017||15/06/2017|
|B73 REQUEST TO CHANGE A COMPANYS NARD||2||17/12/2016||12/12/2016|
“Excellent service and very knowledgeable,,