Owenbeg Natural Power Company Limited was set up on Tuesday the 5th of January 1988. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 13 other Irish companies between them; 7 of which are now closed. Owenbeg Natural Power Company Limited has 11 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:12/04/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:09/04/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:30/04/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/01/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Owenbeg Natural Power Company Limited
- Time in Business:33 Years
- Company Number:127830
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[45.21] General Construction of Buildings and Civil Engineering Works
- May Trade As:Owenbeg Natural Power Company Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Glenlough,
Bantry Co. Cork.,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|FS1 - FINANCIAL STATEMENTS||1||31/01/2021||09/04/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||8||31/01/2021||09/04/2021|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||1||31/01/2020||18/02/2020|
|Certificate - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||24/11/2016||30/11/2016|