Fastnet Mussels Limited was set up on Thursday the 12th of April 1984. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 13 other Irish companies between them; 8 of which are now closed. According to our records, Fastnet Mussels Limited has had judgments registered against it. Fastnet Mussels Limited has 4 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:29/01/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:18/01/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:28/02/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:29/11/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Fastnet Mussels Limited
- Time in Business:38 Years
- Company Number:100679
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- May Trade As:Fastnet Mussels Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Harbour View House,
Bantry, Cork, P75vx56
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Judgments have been registered against Fastnet Mussels Limited. More information about Fastnet Mussels Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form C6 - Declaration of satisfaction of a charge||2||10/08/2022||08/09/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||29/11/2021||18/01/2022|
|Financial Statement Certificate||1||29/11/2021||18/01/2022|
|Financial Statement Certificate||1||29/11/2020||28/02/2021|