Murnane and O'Shea Limited was set up on Friday the 20th of November 2009. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 53 other Irish companies between them; 7 of which are now closed. Murnane and O'Shea Limited has 2 shareholders.
Commercial Building Contractors Cork, Ireland MOS GroupOne of Ireland's leading building construction contractors since 1958, MOS Group has provided quality craftsmanship and solutions from its base in Cork .
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:27/01/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:21/01/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:18/11/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Murnane and O'Shea Limited
- Time in Business:11 Years
- Company Number:477832
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 27 50198
- Principal Activity:[45.21] General Construction of Buildings and Civil Engineering Works
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Lahadane,
Bantry, Cork, Ireland
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|H5 - PURCHASING OWN SHARES||2||19/12/2019||12/08/2021|
|Form B7 - Notice of Consolidation, Division, Conversion||2||18/12/2019||18/06/2021|
|Financial Statement Certificate||1||16/11/2020||21/01/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||17||16/11/2020||21/01/2021|