Ovelle Limited was set up on Tuesday the 23rd of October 1934. Their current partial address is Louth, and the company status is Normal. The company has 6 directors who have also been the directors of 75 other Irish companies between them; 28 of which are now closed. Ovelle Limited has 26 shareholders.
Ovelle Pharmaceuticals – Family Apothecary Since 1934
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:11/12/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:29/11/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Ovelle Limited
- Time in Business:86 Years
- Company Number:8804
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 42 9332305
- Principal Activity:[52.31] Dispensing Chemists
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Industrial Estate,
Dundalk Co. Louth.,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||26||30/09/2020||29/11/2020|
|B5 RETURN OF ALLOTMENTS.||2||29/12/2015||17/11/2020|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||02/01/2020||06/11/2020|
|Certificate - Form C1 - Charge Created by a Company Incorporated in the State||1||18/09/2018||26/09/2018|