Multihog Limited was set up on Wednesday the 20th of February 2008. Their current partial address is Louth, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 25 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed. Multihog Limited has 8 shareholders.
Multihog One Machine, One Driver, Endless ApplicationsThe Multihog tractor is a multi purpose tractor which can carry out an array of tasks year-round, including snow clearance, grass mowing and much more...
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:22/07/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:15/07/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:28/02/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/11/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Multihog Limited
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:453637
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 42 9386738
- Principal Activity:[29.31] Manufacture of Agricultural Tractors
- May Trade As:Multihog Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Finnabair Industrial Estate,
Dundalk, Louth, Ireland
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||8||30/11/2020||15/07/2021|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||3||30/11/2020||15/07/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||14||15/07/2021||15/07/2021|
“Good company, pay bills on time. Have huge potential.,,