Bespoke Trustees Limited was set up on Thursday the 24th of August 2006. Their current partial address is Co. Louth, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 66 other Irish companies between them; 26 of which are now closed. Bespoke Trustees Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Company Name:Bespoke Trustees Limited
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:425449
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 818 432432
- Principal Activity:[65.23] Other Financial Intermediation N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Bespoke Trustees Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:16 Roden Place,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||5||17/06/2020||23/06/2020|
|CERTIFICATE - CHARGE BY A CO INC IN THE STATE||-||17/06/2020||23/06/2020||Coming|
|C1B CONFIRMATION OF CHG BY A CO INC. IN THE STATE||3||16/06/2020||15/06/2020|
|CERTIFICATE - NOTICE OF INTENTION TO REGISTER PARTICULARS OF A CHARGE BY A COMPANY INCORPORATED IN THE STATE||1||15/06/2020||15/06/2020|
|C1A NOTICE OF CHG BY A CO INC. IN THE STATE||4||15/06/2020||15/06/2020|
|C1B CONFIRMATION OF CHG BY A CO INC. IN THE STATE||3||20/02/2020||07/02/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||15||30/09/2019||29/10/2019|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||20/10/2016||26/10/2016|