Nr Filling Station Limited was set up on Tuesday the 3rd of November 2009. Their current address is Co Louth, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 17th of August 2016. The company's current directors Paul Nolan and Michael James Traynor have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. Nr Filling Station Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:13/08/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:29/05/2014
- Report Based On Accounts:31/10/2013
- Next Set of Accounts Due:03/05/2015
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Nr Filling Station Limited
- Time in Business:6 Years
- Company Number:477035
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:DISSOLVED(17/08/2016)
- Phone:+353 (0)42 935 7795
- Principal Activity:[52.48] Other Retail Sale in Specialized Stores
- May Trade As:Nr Filling Station Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Newry Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||15/09/2014||07/10/2014|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||03/05/2014||29/05/2014|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||01/02/2014||06/02/2014|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||03/05/2013||31/05/2013|