Noreast Beers Limited was set up on Wednesday the 15th of November 1995. Their current partial address is Co Louth, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them. Noreast Beers Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:28/06/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:08/06/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:06/09/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Noreast Beers Limited
- Time in Business:23 Years
- Company Number:240926
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)42 933 9858
- Principal Activity:[15.XX] Manufacture of Food Products and Beverages
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Coes Road Industrial Estate,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|CERTIFICATE - CHARGE BY A CO INC IN THE STATE||1||25/09/2018||03/10/2018|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||5||25/09/2018||03/10/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||08/06/2018||08/06/2018|
|B72 - AUDITOR`S RESIGNATION NOTICE AFTER AUDIT EXE||1||11/09/2017||22/09/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||17/08/2016||11/10/2016|