Noone Transport Limited was set up on Friday the 1st of September 2000. Their current partial address is Meath, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them. Noone Transport Limited has 5 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:18/02/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:16/02/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/12/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Noone Transport Limited
- Time in Business:21 Years
- Company Number:331958
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)41 982 0869
- Principal Activity:[70.11] Development and Selling of Real Estate
- May Trade As:Noone Transport Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Monknewtown,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form G1 Special Resolution - General||4||17/02/2022||22/02/2022|
|Form B7 - Notice of Consolidation, Division, Conversion||4||17/02/2022||22/02/2022|
|B4 NOTICE OF INCREASE IN NOMINAL CAPITAL||2||22/02/2022|
|Form B5 - Return of Allotments||4||22/02/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||31/12/2021||16/02/2022|