Newtone Group Limited was set up on Wednesday the 22nd of August 2012. Their current partial address is Limerick, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them. Newtone Group Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:01/09/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/06/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/08/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/05/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Newtone Group Limited
- Time in Business:9 Years
- Company Number:516665
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)61 438 000
- Principal Activity:[22.25] Other Activities Related To Printing
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit H2,
Eastway Business Park,
Ballysimon Road Limerick,
Co. Limerick, Limerick, V94nx02, Ireland
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||31/05/2018||28/06/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||31/05/2017||28/06/2017|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||3||25/11/2016||12/05/2017|
“Great to deal and prompt payment. Didn't give 5 star because they wouldn't open a 30 day account with me and would rather pay for items in advance.,,