Mowlam Healthcare Unlimited Company was set up on Friday the 30th of June 2000. Their current address is Limerick, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors David Leahy, Alister McGill and Patrick Shanahan have been the director of 43 other Irish companies between them; 15 of which are now closed. Mowlam Healthcare Unlimited Company has 3 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 22 other companies.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Mowlam Healthcare Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:18 Years
- Company Number:329559
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)61 416 099
- Principal Activity:[85.14] Other Human Health Activities
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Barrow House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||30/09/2017||02/10/2017|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||11||24/11/2016||29/11/2016|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||7||25/11/2016||28/11/2016|