Midland Border East Training Limited was set up on Friday the 30th of November 2007. Their current partial address is Co Longford, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them. Midland Border East Training Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:01/08/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/06/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/05/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Midland Border East Training Limited
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:450001
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)43 668 6000
- Principal Activity:[80.42] Adult and Other Education N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Midland Border East Training Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit 8 Teemore Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/05/2018||26/06/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/05/2018||26/06/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||28/11/2017||07/12/2017|
|B77 AUTHORISE AGENT||4||26/06/2017||29/06/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||30/11/2007||29/11/2007|