Merlyn Industries Limited was set up on Thursday the 13th of January 2000. Their current partial address is Kilkenny, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 6 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Merlyn Industries Limited has 1 shareholder.
Merlyn Showering – Merlyn Showering are a leading supplier of contemporary shower enclosures, bath screens, shower trays and accessories.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:27/02/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/01/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/12/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Merlyn Industries Limited
- Time in Business:21 Years
- Company Number:318543
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 56 7791555
- May Trade As:Merlyn Industries Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Merlyn Jouse,
Purcellsinch Industrial Estate,
Dublin Road Kilkenny,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||6||31/12/2019||28/01/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||31/12/2019||28/01/2020|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||15/10/2019||03/12/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||31/12/2018||23/01/2019|