Kirkland Investments Limited was set up on Thursday the 14th of November 2013. Their current partial address is Limerick, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 61 other Irish companies between them; 31 of which are now closed. Kirkland Investments Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 42 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:23/01/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:13/01/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Kirkland Investments Limited
- Time in Business:7 Years
- Company Number:535406
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)61 396 930
- Principal Activity:[70.11] Development and Selling of Real Estate
- May Trade As:Kirkland Investments Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:3rd Floor,
Henry Street Limerick,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||2||02/03/2021||10/03/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||30/09/2020||13/01/2021|
|C7 MEMO OF RELEASE OF PROP FROM CHARGE PARTIAL||2||30/11/2020||30/11/2020|