Johnston Farm Equipment Limited was set up on Wednesday the 4th of August 1982. Their current address is Co. Longford, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Samuel Johnston, Derek Johnston and Jane Johnston have been the director of 9 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed. Johnston Farm Equipment Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:09/11/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:18/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Johnston Farm Equipment Limited
- Time in Business:35 Years
- Company Number:90861
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)43 334 6837
- Principal Activity: ? [01.30] Growing of Crops Combined with Farming of Animals (Mixed Farming)
- May Trade As:Johnston Farm Equipment Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Athlone Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|C1A NOTICE OF CHG BY A CO INC. IN THE STATE||4||05/04/2018||05/04/2018|
|C1B CONFIRMATION OF CHG BY A CO INC. IN THE STATE||3||09/04/2018||05/04/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2017||18/10/2017|