James Watters Bacon Wholesalers Limited was set up on Friday the 14th of March 2008. Their current partial address is Co. Louth, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them. James Watters Bacon Wholesalers Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:19/09/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:09/09/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:14/09/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:James Watters Bacon Wholesalers Limited
- Time in Business:11 Years
- Company Number:454760
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[52.22] Retail Sale of Meat and Meat Products
- May Trade As:James Watters Bacon Wholesalers Ltd
- Registered Address:Mullabouy,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||09/09/2019||09/09/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||14/09/2018||10/10/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||14/03/2008||12/03/2008|
“Guaranteed this company have experience in the pork and bacon trade. The company is a credit to the owners Stephen and James Watters. Quality products and services.,,