Irish Association of Older People (Cumann Daoine Aosta Na Heireann) was set up on Tuesday the 27th of February 1990. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 13th of January 2016. The company has 7 directors who have also been the directors of 5 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:04/01/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/08/2014
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2013
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2015
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Irish Association of Older People (Cumann Daoine Aosta Na Heireann)
- Time in Business:25 Years
- Company Number:155586
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:DISSOLVED
- Principal Activity:[91.31] Activities of Religious Organizations
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:4 Sussex Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|H15 - REQUEST FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE-OFF||6||14/08/2015||14/08/2015|
|SR TO APPLY FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE OFF||2||13/08/2015||14/08/2015|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||28/08/2014||28/08/2014|
|A1 APPLICATION TO REGISTER AS A NEW COMPANY,||33||27/02/1990|
“Ttotally dedicatedgroup of people.Very few in this category work as hard with no personal gain.,,