Intensive Community Programmes Limited was set up on Monday the 13th of August 2012. Their current partial address is Dublin 2, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company's current directors have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them. Intensive Community Programmes Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 136 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:02/09/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:18/07/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:30/09/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/06/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Intensive Community Programmes Limited
- Time in Business:7 Years
- Company Number:516352
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[85.14] Other Human Health Activities
- May Trade As:Intensive Community Programmes Ltd
- Registered Address:Kirby Healy Chartered Accountants,
3 Fitzwilliam Court,
Pembroke Street Upper,
- RiskWatch: PETITION FOR WINDING UP
Presentation Date 20/08/2019
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||3||20/08/2019||04/10/2019|
|COURT ORDER - COURT ORDER TO APPOINT A PROVISIONAL LIQUIDATOR||4||20/08/2019||26/08/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/06/2019||18/07/2019|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||05/08/2016||05/08/2016|