Innovative Beverages Services Limited was set up on Friday the 11th of February 2011. Their current address is Co. Meath, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Gerry Keogh and Gerry Diamond have been the director of 11 other Irish companies between them; 7 of which are now closed. Innovative Beverages Services Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 4 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:14/11/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:08/09/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:11/08/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Innovative Beverages Services Limited
- Time in Business:6 Years
- Company Number:494902
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Innovative Beverages Services Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit 5 Ashbourne Business Centre,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||11/08/2017||08/09/2017|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||5||07/02/2017||09/02/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||11/08/2016||26/08/2016|