Grogan & Brown Artisan Butchers Limited was set up on Wednesday the 27th of March 2013. Their current partial address is Kilkenny, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. Grogan & Brown Artisan Butchers Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:17/02/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:17/01/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:16/03/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Grogan & Brown Artisan Butchers Limited
- Time in Business:7 Years
- Company Number:525621
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[52.22] Retail Sale of Meat and Meat Products
- May Trade As:Grogan and Brown Artisan Butchers Ltd
- Registered Address:Unit 5 Smithland Centre,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||17/01/2020||17/01/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||16/03/2019||25/03/2019|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||25/10/2016||30/11/2016|
“what every butchers should aspire to. quality goods in a clean appealing environment provided by trademen with a pride in there job,,