Gold and Amber Properties Limited was set up on Wednesday the 14th of May 2014. Their current partial address is Limerick, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 10 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Gold and Amber Properties Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 9 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:03/02/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:12/12/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:28/02/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:14/11/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Gold and Amber Properties Limited
- Time in Business:5 Years
- Company Number:543901
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[45.21] General Construction of Buildings and Civil Engineering Works
- May Trade As:Gold & Amber Properties Ltd
- Registered Address:23 Glentworth Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||10/05/2019||30/05/2019|
|B69 - PERSON CEASING TO BE A DIRECTOR||6||15/10/2018||28/11/2018|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||11/06/2018||15/06/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||11/06/2018||15/06/2018|
|C6 MEMO OF SATISFACTION OF A CHARGE-FULL||2||21/09/2017||09/02/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||14/11/2017||12/12/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION OF CHANGE OF NAME||1||20/03/2017||29/03/2017|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||1||20/03/2017||29/03/2017|