Glynn Marine Investments Limited was set up on Friday the 17th of January 1941. Their current partial address is Clare, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 12 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed. Glynn Marine Investments Limited has 19 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:10/11/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:12/10/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:13/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Glynn Marine Investments Limited
- Time in Business:80 Years
- Company Number:10103
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: ? [65.XX] Financial Intermediation, Except Insurance and Pension Funding
- May Trade As:Glynn Marine Investments Ltd
- Registered Address:Francis Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||17||13/09/2020||12/10/2020|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION - G1- SR ALTERATION TO CONSTITUTION||5||02/11/2019||03/06/2020|