Clean (Irl) Refuse & Recycling Co. Unlimited Company was set up on Tuesday the 12th of December 1989. Their current address is Ballinagun,Cree,Kilrush,Co. Clare., and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Sean Murphy and John Nix have been the director of 31 other Irish companies between them; 6 of which are now closed. Clean (Irl) Refuse & Recycling Co. Unlimited Company has 1 shareholder.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Clean (Irl) Refuse & Recycling Co. Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:28 Years
- Company Number:152666
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:1890 361 800
- Principal Activity:[51.57] Wholesale of Waste and Scrap
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Ballinagun,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B83 ALTERATION OF FINANCIAL YEAR END DATE||2||23/04/2018||23/04/2018|
|B73 REQUEST TO CHANGE A COMPANYS NARD||3||30/03/2018||12/04/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||30/03/2018||12/04/2018|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||5||22/12/2017||20/12/2017|