Shannonside Building Supplies Limited was set up on Wednesday the 20th of June 1990. Their current partial address is Clare, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 19 other Irish companies between them; 6 of which are now closed. Shannonside Building Supplies Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:14/06/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:09/06/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/03/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Shannonside Building Supplies Limited
- Time in Business:31 Years
- Company Number:160820
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)65 905 1008
- Principal Activity:[51.53] Wholesale of Wood, Construction Materials and Sanitary Equipment
- May Trade As:Shannonside Building Supplies Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Fort Road,
Kilrush Co Clare,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! FINANCIAL STATEMENT||34||31/03/2021||09/06/2021|
|NEW! Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||31/03/2021||09/06/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||31/03/2020||26/06/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||31/03/2019||27/04/2019|