Glendalough Irish Whiskey Limited was set up on Monday the 10th of January 2011. Their current address is Co. Wicklow, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Davin Nugent, Brian Fagan and Barry Gallagher have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them. Glendalough Irish Whiskey Limited has 29 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:08/06/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:30/05/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:10/07/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Glendalough Irish Whiskey Limited
- Time in Business:7 Years
- Company Number:493451
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)86 812 8606
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:Glendalough Irish Whiskey Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit 9,
Newtown Business and Enterprise Centre,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||27||30/05/2017||30/05/2017|
|B77 AUTHORISE AGENT||3||15/05/2017||25/05/2017|
|B77 AUTHORISE AGENT||4||15/05/2017||25/05/2017|
|B47 NOTICE(LETTER) OF RESIGNATION OF AUDITOR||4||05/04/2017||07/04/2017|