Glanbia Ireland Treasury Designated Activity Company
Glanbia Ireland Treasury Designated Activity Company was set up on Monday the 18th of July 1960. Their current partial address is Kilkenny, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 34 other Irish companies between them; 7 of which are now closed. Glanbia Ireland Treasury Designated Activity Company has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 5 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:03/11/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:01/11/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:02/04/2022
- Next Set of Accounts Due:20/09/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Glanbia Ireland Treasury Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:62 Years
- Company Number:18313
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.XX] Other Business Activities
- May Trade As:
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Leggettsrath Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||20||20/09/2022||01/11/2022|
|Financial Statement Certificate||1||20/09/2022||01/11/2022|
|B83 ALTERATION OF FINANCIAL YEAR END DATE||2||02/08/2022||02/08/2022|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||04/04/2022||13/05/2022|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||30||22/11/2017||05/12/2017|
|B21 STATUTORY DECLARATION PURSUANT TO S. 60||4||23/11/2012||11/12/2012|
|B21 STATUTORY DECLARATION PURSUANT TO S. 60||3||09/04/1965|