Gerry Matthews Engineering Limited was set up on Friday the 8th of May 1987. Their current partial address is Louth, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. According to our records, Gerry Matthews Engineering Limited has had a judgment registered against it, which is now satisfied. Gerry Matthews Engineering Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:24/08/2023
- Latest Accounts Filed:23/08/2023
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2022
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2024
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Gerry Matthews Engineering Limited
- Time in Business:36 Years
- Company Number:121861
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[45.21] General Construction of Buildings and Civil Engineering Works
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:Toolfix,
Ard Easmuinn Road,
Dundalk Co. Louth,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against Gerry Matthews Engineering Limited, which is now satisfied. More information about Gerry Matthews Engineering Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||21/08/2023||23/08/2023|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||19/04/2022||20/04/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||01/07/2021||02/07/2021|