Foynes Pay Office Limited was set up on Tuesday the 6th of August 1974. Their current partial address is Limerick, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 33 other Irish companies between them; 7 of which are now closed. Foynes Pay Office Limited has 4 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:30/11/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:24/09/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Foynes Pay Office Limited
- Time in Business:46 Years
- Company Number:48636
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- May Trade As:Foynes Pay Office Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:17, the Crescent,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||02/09/2019||25/10/2019|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||18/09/2019||25/10/2019|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||16/10/2019||25/10/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||24/09/2019||24/09/2019|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||7||24/09/2019||24/09/2019|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||22/09/2016||15/11/2016|